Thursday, December 26, 2013

Letter from Santa Claus



Merry Christmas, Blumers!

Thank you for the wonderful treats you left for my reindeer and me. They will help keep us energized throughout our long journey tonight. And thank you for the wonderful spirit I feel every time I enter your home. I can tell you are a happy family and you love each other very much, even though you sometimes forget and fight or argue. That's why I love Christmas so much - everybody looks for nice things to do for each other, ways to help each other, and presents to make each other happy. I'm sure that if you try really hard you can do what Mr. Scrooge promised to do: Keep Christmas in your heart all year round by treating each other with love and kindness.

I know that Blumer Family has had a very busy year. With school, preschool, Sunday School, soccer, basketball, softball, bike rides, and lots of good, hard work around the house, you are all growing, learning and staying busy doing good things. But I see that 2014 will be an even busier year, because you have a new baby coming in March! How exciting! I look forward to getting to know him, just as I've gotten to know each of you.

Well, I'd better get back to my work. I do love my work! So, Cody, Levi, Ashby, Paige, Tara and Brian, HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!

Love, Santa Claus

No comments: