Saturday, September 20, 2014

Party Animals!





I had a really good birthday party on Saturday the 20th. The main theme was "Party Animal". This was the sign Annika and I made to let people know to go to the backyard gate.


Mom made zebra striped cupcakes. The one on the bottom left was mine, because it had extra frosting. :)  Each cupcake had a puzzle piece with a secret message written on the back.


This is a table with refreshments we made for animal food.


The kitty littler squares are rice krispie treats with sprinkles in them. They were the treat people ate most.


When people walked into the backyard, they got special patterned party hats and sunglasses so they could be party animals.



We played a game called "who am I". We guessed what animal was written on our back and if we guessed right, we got a different animal. It took me a long time to figure out I was a zebra!



We also played games like "poor kitty" and animal charades.


The Bean Museum set up a live animal show at my house. A women came and showed us a snake named Monty. It was python.


We also saw a turtle named Topper.


And a tarantuala named Gwen.


My favorite animal was Topper the Turtle because he kept banging in his cage and trying to get out. And when we set him on the grass he moved really quickly to get away.


I really loved all of my presents. I got a cake pop maker and a mermaid Barbie, four Lego sets, a chalkboard, and a Nerf gun at my birthday party!


My friends who came were Kelsie Bingham, Ashby, Brayden Grodigut, Kaylee Halbfell, Annika Boyack, Levi, Emily Good, James Reid and Max Burley. Some of the friends I invited weren't able to come, which was too bad.


The secret message on the back of the puzzle was to have a dance party! "Party Animals! Let's rock 'n rock 'n roll!"









No comments: