Sunday, February 27, 2011

Rumor is we've got Talent



(to the tune of O Susanna)

Oh she comes from Arizona
Its a place that's hot and dry.
When I met her at BYU
She really caught my eye.

Chorus:
We're the Blumers
We're crazy as can be.
We like to play together
and we live on 10-60

Oh he comes from California
with a guitar on his knee.
Now he lives in Provo
with some rowdy kids and me.

These 3 are the Blumer kids
They like to sing and play.
There's Paige, Ashby and Levi
and there's one more on the way!


Brian was the star of the show - doing solos between verses on the nose flute, Jaw Harp, and Harmonica with no hands. The kids did a great job dancing around and looking cute. It turned out pretty well for coming up with it a few hours before.


3 comments:

Brian Blumer said...

Like my fake nose?

Tanya Leigh said...

Oh! I thought you just got a nose-job ;) That's awesome. *actually, I'm just wondering when you're going to change that green picture of you - hahaha. :)*

You guys have quite the good lookin' band -- CONGRATS on the upcoming musician!!!

Tina said...

Did I know you were pregnant? Well, if I haven't said so before, then Congrats!! I'll have to look at older posts and see if you announced it before... sorry...

what a cute idea for a talent performance. Your family is the cutest ever!!! Miss you!!!!