Thursday, March 22, 2012

New Food

This week I bought and cooked with 3 things I have never used before.
I had to buy Jalapenos, Ginger root, and coconut milk to make Basil Chicken in Coconut Curry Sauce.
It was really so good, and I felt like I was eating at a Thai restaurant.

I recently started using Pinterest and that's where I found this recipe.
I've found lots and lots of yummy recipes on Pinterest.
The trouble I've found is that its really hard to lose weight when there is so much deliciousness staring you in the face. (well I guess looking at them doesn't really hurt, but its the wanting to experience them that does). So far, I've lost 15 pounds and I'm proud of that, but there is a lot more to do.
Maybe I should take a break from Pinterest....

2 comments:

Tina said...

15 lbs. ? Woot, woot!! That's awesome. Ya, pinterest will add on weight just by looking at all the yummy recipes... beware!!

Darla said...

You are my hero! I've been stuck at the same weight for 2 years and I don't have a baby as an excuse. What to do???!!!