Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Believe, Dream, Inspire

...that is the theme for the Reflections art competition this year.

I thought the kids did a really great job being imaginative and making it happen.



MY PERFECT DREAM

 
-->
The night before my birthday, I had a strange dream. Right after I fell asleep, it popped right before my eyes! There was a Cockachookoo soaring through the air, (a Cockachookoo is an animal that is half lion, half Predicon. Have you ever seen a Transformer in the movies? Well, a Predicon is just like that but instead it’s a dragon!) There was also a Unicorn eating an apple pie for breakfast. A Nightfury catching fish, a Basalisc fighting a Wizard, a Brachiosaurus eating leaves, and finally, I was building a robot that bakes food. After I finished my robot, I observed animals. I love my dream! THE END!

CANDY WORLD
 

I hope that someday my dream of living in a candy world will come true. YUM!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Cloey wants to enter the Reflections contest too. It's just a matter of if I have the time to sit down and help her organize her thoughts... Tell your kids I think theirs is awesome!!!