Sunday, February 9, 2014

Scary Moment

-->
                   By: Paige A. Blumer                                                                     2/8/2014
Just today I was almost lost. I could’ve died! It all started out in the morning, I was pretending that I was being hanged, I had the window shade rope wrapped around my neck. Dad saw me and told me to get the rope off me. But I slipped off the stool I was on and got choked badly! My neck almost got SLICED! Luckily Dad was nearby and quickly lifted me up, he’s a life saver!It was very scary, but now I know to never, ever play like that.

2 comments:

Olivia Justine said...

How in the WORLD could there be no comments about this!!! PAIGE!!! We are SOOOOOOO glad you are ok and were not hurt more than you were. We love you so much and would have been desperately sad to loose you to something so...well, dumb. :) Glad your dad was right there to save you. Talk about Heavenly Father watching over you. You must be meant for amazing things!

Tara said...

Thank you for your comment and concern, Olivia. We didn't really publicize this event, so really only a couple of people have read it. Paige did get lots of sympathy from people at church the following day, as she was sure to tell everyone she saw about how she got the marks on her neck. I think she learned her lesson. She wouldn't even let Brian wear a scarf the other day. :)