Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How this whole pregnancy thing is going

7 weeks to go

[sigh], its getting harder.

I feel old. 
By the end of the day I can hardly move. Brian has to help me get up and I often start to fall with my first step due to sciatica.
I'm exempt from kneeling down for family prayer.
I wake up every 20 min to shift at night, and head to the bathroom at least twice.
My bedhead is stupendous.
I look around at all the things that need to get done, but don't really know when it will happen.
If I lie on my right side I can feel the baby poking me all the way around to my back - it's very surprising.
If there's something on the floor it will stay there for a long time, until I can convince one of the kids to help.
I just want to eat cereal all day long.
My tummy skin is really sensitive and, unfortunately, I push the kids away a lot.

...I guess I should stop. I know its going to get worse before it gets better.

Oh - good news - my horrendous heel pain is disappearing! The doctor says its because of the ligament stretching hormones my body is producing now. Not a permanent fix, but I'll take it!

1 comment:

Kallie said...

No fun! I can relate to so much of what you are saying. I dread nighttime (sleeping) because it is so un-fulfilling. I am reading this blog while I am sitting on an airplane, completely unable to get comfortable...my back is hurting...my feet are falling asleep... I hope that you have more good days than bad days in your remaining 7 weeks!