Monday, June 16, 2014

Paige at Haigler

Paige was invited to attend a week-long cousin girls camp at Haigler Creek. This was her first time away from home by herself, and she even traveled to and from Arizona with people she had never met before (from Jana's side of the family). Lucky for Paige, she is very capable of making new friends. I missed my helper Paige while she was gone, but so grateful that she had this neat opportunity.

Here's what Paige has to say about it:

When I went to Haigler I went with Kim Lofgreen.
 My cousins, step cousins, and I loved to play in the river and cross it over and over again!


Every now and then we would go to the tree house close by the cabin we stayed in with Grandpa and Grandma Jana.

Julie, Kate, and I were the only ones brave enough to come to the very top.  It was much nicer than I remembered when last time I visited it.

We set a goal to finish our totebags by the time it was time to go, and we did it!


When I came home with my step cousins family, (the people that took me home) I saw my Mom and Dad waiting for me outside. You should've seen my face when I saw the poster hung on the door!

The names of the students  that were at camp were:
Paige Blumer 
Julie and Kate Smith
Ellie Greer 
Meagan Allred 
and Afton Allred.
The names of the helpers and leaders were:
Bethany Allred
Faith Fisher 
Dale Porter 
and Jana Allred 
Thank you For reading this entry on THE ROOMER ON THE BLUMERS!

No comments: