Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Christmas Card


These are a few of our favorite things in 2011:


Paige (1st Grade – 7)

"My favorite thing was when we got to go to Arizona and go on a zipline. My other favorite thing was that I got to see my cousins at the family reunion. It was so fun! I couldn’t even stop playing with them."

Ashby (Preschool - 4½)

"My favorite thing was when I scored 6 goals in soccer."

Levi (2½)

"Ride on tractor in Montana."

Cody (3 mo.)

Sucking on his fists and smiling and laughing at his brothers and sister.

Tara

"My favorite thing about 2011 was carrying and delivering a healthy baby boy to add to our family. I love watching my children learn so many new things every day. I also loved celebrating 10 years of marriage to Brian. I am so lucky to have him!"


Brian

"Favorites of the year: Celebrating 10 years w/Tara; Welcoming Cody into our family; Helping Paige learn to ride a bike; Cheering for my kids in their soccer games; Lots of mountain bike racing; Family trip to my dad's old stomping grounds in Montana + a quick trip through Yellowstone; A fun reunion in AZ; All four brothers in Provo for a bike trip."


We hope you have had a wonderful 2011 as well. Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: