Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ashby's first day of Kindergarten!

....And he's off....!

Ashby's ready to take on Kindergarten.
Luckily, he changed his attitude about going to school this morning - phew! Just in time! He'd been pretty apprehensive about it all summer long.  This morning he even begged me  to give him a hair cut, and he sat totally still the whole time! Amazing what that boy can do if he puts his mind to it.
I'm so thrilled that he is excited to be in school. I always hope my kids are enthusiastic about learning.




SWEET & SOUR by Ashby

Sweet: My sweet part was the whole thing! Having one piece of candy and going to music class. We sang a train song - Engine, Engine number 9. 


 Sour: Getting hit in the face with the hard, giant ball at recess. And falling down and hurting my knees and my hand on my scooter on the way home from school.


Mrs. Sarkady's classroom



Holding his ME-doll that he turned in for Kindergarten. Ashby wanted his doll to be dressed ready for a mountain bike race - complete with medal and a grasshopper that Ashby likes to catch near the biking trail.

No comments: