Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Paige's Testimony on Baptism



I love to bear my testimony and I know that the church is true. I know that when we are baptized we can live with Heavenly Father again. I know that when we are baptized we can be resurrected in the last day. I know that being baptized gets me one step closer to living with Heavenly Father. I know that my Grammy and Grandad’s spirit can be with us. I know that when we die we can live with our relatives again. Going in the water of baptism represents when we die and coming out of the water represents that we are being resurrected. I know that when my little brothers grow up to be eight, they can be baptized too. I know that the Holy Ghost can keep us warm, like the quilt that I got on my baptism that represents the Holy Ghost.
In the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments: