Friday, December 7, 2012

Crazy Hair Day





 It was crazy hair day at school today. I'm not very good at doing hair, or very creative. But the kids were happy with the results.



Paige went to school with a ratted up mess of ponytails. I'm not really looking forward to brushing it out later.   


Ashby wanted to look like Grandad. So we shaved the top of his head and left all the sides long. . I couldn't bring myself to actually buzz it to his scalp - this is a #2. I was surprised that Ashby was actually interested in drawing any attention to himself. Its surprising how shy/stage-fright he gets. So hopefully he will enjoy a little showing off today.

2 comments:

Ben Arkell said...

Very, very, nice.

Olivia Justine said...

wow ashby's eyes are killer! the girls will be melting by the dozens just a few years hence. look out tara!