Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Eve

We had about 4 hours notice, but it turned out we got to host the Christmas Eve family traditions this year.


It was a copycat cooking day for me:
Zuppa Toscana Soup
Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits
Cinnabon rolls

In addition to our annual soup fest. I decided to try something new. A Cinnamon Roll Wreath. I was nervous because I have never made cinnamon rolls before - let alone, a wreath! But to me it said Christmas because our neighbor would always make a giant cinnamon roll wreath for our family when I was growing up. It turned out pretty great and I was really happy about that.


 The kids put on the nativity. Ashby was a wiseman and Levi got to be Joseph.


Paige played an angel and wiggled her tooth constantly back stage. 

Everything came together really nicely and it was a lovely Christmas Eve with family.


No comments: