Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Remembering Grammy


Dear Grammy,
Just writing this letter makes me want to cry because I really, really miss you. I'm so really wanting you to be here. Did you know I'm 8 years old now? I got baptized on Sept. 29, 2012. Now I'm in second grade. I signed up for after-school book club. I love to read books, just like you, Grammy! Cody can walk. Did you know that? I lost one of my two front teeth, and now its growing in. Do you think I'll be able to see you when I die? I cannot wait to see you. I love you very much.
Love,
Paige



Dear Grammy,
I wish I could see you. Did you know that I saw you on a movie on the computer? You looked really nice when I was a baby (and a little bit old). Did you know that now I am 5 years old? Did you know that I got a remote control helicopter for Christmas? Did you know that Mom fixed my Y-writer that I got for Christmas last year? I have a loose tooth - its my first one! I am having fun at school. I even signed up for karate today. I wish you were here and I bet you would be good at flying my helicopter (Mommy's not very good at it!). I bet you could teach her how to do it.
Love,
Ashby


Dear Grammy,
I want you to know how to spell my name L-V-E-I.  I wish I could hug you. And I want to show you my painting.
Love,
Levi



No comments: