Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The rumor is chores are boring

"But Mom, chores are boring". This is can often be heard from a whining little girl named Paige. I can't really disagree.

Paige can also be heard saying, "If you don't let me do the things I want to do, then I won't do the things you want me to do." Of course that one is pretty easy to turn around on her.

One of things that Paige has decided is not boring is playing on the computer. Now a lot of their time is spent on this website. My Job Chart.

Its been a good resource at our house. They have complete control over marking their job completion and Ashby has even learned how to type his name without any help. They are nearing completion of 1000 points, in which we promised to reward them with a Toy Story 3 outing.

If any of you have been looking for some kind of customizable job chart, I recommend taking a look at this one.

No comments: