Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer to-do list

At the start of the summer we made a list of things we wanted to do and taped it to our wall. Now its time to look back and see how we did...




X - 4th of July activities



X - River Trail



X - Hiking



X - Trip to AZ



X - Museum




X - Waterpark



X - Park



X - other fun things, not listed

Not pictured:
X - Trip to the pet store
X - Canyon picnic
X - Movie theater

Things on the list we haven't gotten around to yet:
0 - Barnyard
0 - Mini Golf
0 - Visit to Tasha's house (will be remedied soon)

5 comments:

Brian Blumer said...

I don't like to think that summer is over yet. But I do like this summery summary.

Tina said...

How fun Tara!! I did something similar but my computer just died on us and I'm trying to figure out how to get all of my pictures off of it. I hope I can so I can post about it!
I loved all the fun things you did during the summer.
Hey, where is a visit to Tina's house?!?!? O.K, maybe next summer right?! 18 hours in the car, here you come.... hee, hee!

Tasha said...

Great activities Tar - and you better make sure that last one gets remedied super soon. Evan talks about you guys coming nearly every day! :)

Tanya Leigh said...

What a fun way to check off your To Do list ... I'm with Tash. That one should be remedied super-soon ;)

Guess who I saw at rehearsal last week -- Gayla: harpist extraordinaire! I never recognized her from the back with her short hair, then I heard the director say her name ... I was so excited to see her! I SO wish you could be in this group with us!

Tanya Leigh said...

"summery summary" ...

awesome. :)