Sunday, August 21, 2011

Father's blessings

I'd just like to express how grateful I am for a willing and worthy priesthood holder in my home. It was wonderful and beautiful today to watch him patiently explain to the kids about the priesthood and ask them if they would like a father's blessing. I always looked forward to getting a father's blessing at the beginning of each school year, and I'm glad that we are continuing that tradition. I was also very eager for a priesthood blessing as we get ready for this new baby. Thank you Brian for the tender, thoughtful, and loving experience you helped your family have today.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Oh Tara! I feel the same way about Tyler. We had a sweet experience tonight as well! I'll share that later once I get my blog fully updated! Good luck with school this year and the new baby coming soon!! I'm so excited for you!