Thursday, August 25, 2011

Working

For about the past year I was working part time. I was working as an assistant to my neighbor who is a Lia Sophia consultant. I did all the behind-the-scenes things - you know, like design invitations and posters, print everything, stuff envelopes, and mail invites. It wasn't a very glamorous job. (Although she did reward me with a few great necklaces). I got paid $8 an hour. Not much, but I think it was somewhat helpful to our bank account.

Well, I am no longer working. It is nice to not have that little feeling over my head - the knowing that I should be doing something else feeling.

Hopefully I can focus more on my kids. Maybe I'll even get around to some of the projects I haven't done for a couple of years - like family DVD's and scrapbook pages. Its crazy how far behind you can fall.

No comments: