Saturday, September 22, 2012

Paige's birthday favorites


My favorite parts of my birthday are:
1. Getting to go to the school carnival yesterday.

2. Have a birthday party on Saturday (the day after my birthday).
3. Getting to go on a date with my dad and eat lots of food and gets stuffed, and have a mint, and see the chalk art show.
4. Getting to go to Trafalga.
5. Watching the movie "Hop".
6. Getting to have some presents that I really wanted and that I really like. Like a glow stick flashlight, and Ice Beads, and Shrinky dink jewelry,  Legos, Ring Pops, cookies, and something that was a surprise to me on me and daddy's date -- dancing and shaking a tamborine at Tucanos.
7. I finally got my very own scriptures from Mommy and Daddy. Thank you.
8. I really liked painting in the birthday party and getting drink slurpey ice cream. I really loved blowing bubbles on "celebr8". Get it, with the number eight? Ha, ha, ha.
9. My tooth got looser. 
10. I had yummy, yummy, yummy clam chowder. Its my favorite soup. We even had garlic bread and strawberries to eat on a side dish! It was gooood.


I always hoped that I could finally turn 8. I really hoped that I can finally get baptized and receive the holy ghost and keep the commandments and finally able to have my birthday eight year old birthday party.

No comments: