Sunday, September 9, 2012

Rumor is, I'm not just a mom

I attended my first Relief Society overnighter this weekend!

In the past I've gone up for the evening activities, but I'm usually pregnant or nursing and not able to stay over night. Not this time!

It was such a blast. We made mocktails, ate a delicious meal, I got to play my harmonica, we stayed up til after 3am talking and laughing, I didn't get any sleep, I went on a zipline and played on other challenge courses, caught bugs, made cards, and had a wonderfully fabulous time. It was such a great retreat - a retreat to not have to worry about any responsibilities and feel like a person again - not just a mom. 



1 comment:

Tina said...

That is so great Tara! Looks and sounds like a lot of fun!!!! I love doing things like that to remind myself that I'm not just a mom as well.