Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day Mom.
In a "get-to-know-you" game today I was asked what I love most about my mom. I didn't tell everyone that you were gone, but I was surprised that the first thing that came to mind was how cuddly you are. I really, really miss your hugs and loves. I always loved crawling into bed with you as a kid or sitting in your lap on your recliner - I even loved to try as an adult. I miss having my own kids getting a chance to rock with you too. There are so many things I miss about you, but I really long for a good Mom-hug. I love you Mom.

2 comments:

granny said...

Crying here. Love you. That picture did me in. Thanks for posting.

Tasha said...

That's what I miss the most too. Totally.


I love that picture Tar. I'm so sad that the only picture I have of myself as an adult with Mom is when I got married. So sad.