Friday, July 16, 2010

Tour de Levi



In honor of Levi's birthday and Bastille Day and the Tour de France we had a "Tour de Levi" on Wednesday July 14th. Brian's family came over and we biked down the river trail to Utah Lake. Brian is so excited that Levi was born on the French Independence Day. I wouldn't be surprised if we had many "French-themed" birthday parties over the years. We all enjoyed dessert crepes and cupcakes and ice cream.

Levi has been a very good baby and I'm glad that this last year with a newborn didn't seem to last forever. I'm a little nervous about what this next year will bring though. I think it may be a long one. It always seems like 1-year-olds are the hardest - at least that is my experience.

Here's to new adventures. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE LEVI!

3 comments:

Tina said...

He is such a handsome little guy! Happy b-day Levi!!!
Good luck this year Tara! I actually love the one year old stage. It's the 2's that are a little hard for me.

Tasha said...

Happy birthday Levi! Can't wait to hopefully be able to participate in some of your upcoming French-themed birthdays. Very fun.

p.s. I like the new format Tar.

Emily said...

Is he one already? Wow, this year has gone by fast. I like it when they make it through the first year because one year olds are a lot sturdier than 11-month-olds, you know.