Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rumor is I'll be needing a better antiperspirant

Today I got a new calling. It is a calling that I am sure will require a lot of antiperspirant, especially since I will be holding up my arms and waving them a lot. That's right - I was called at a primary chorister.

This will be a new adventure for sure. I've always admired the primary choristers, because, basically that is a lot of work.

I know a lot of you have had this calling before, so I would love to know what worked and what didn't work.

I'm excited for the new opportunity and I think it will be fun, but I'm definitely in the market for a new antiperspirant.

3 comments:

Alisha said...

Secret's Clinical Strength works wonderfully for preschool teachers (plus the "Fresh Scent" smells really good too!)

You'll make a great chorister! Probably one of the most fun callings!

adriennep said...

You'll do great!

Tasha said...

Best resource for primary:
sugardoodle.net
You'll do so awesome with this calling!