Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Work Out

I'm going to start my own exercise program/video: "Winter Wonderland Workout."
Get your cardio and muscle toning exercise done in 5 (not-so-easy) steps:

1. shovel your driveway, neighbor's driveway and corresponding sidewalks

2. build a snowman family
3. create snow forts and proceed with a...

4. snowball fight
5. climb large hills while pulling a sled and 3 children.

Guaranteed to get your heart pumping and muscles aching.
Get a good sweat and freeze your bum off too!

Top off your workout with a homemade snow ice cream treat, and repeat at the next snowstorm.

You won't want to miss it! Get your copy today!

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Why have I never seen this post before and why is it showing as your most recent post on the PR blog? Weird. I love it though. Super creative. Definitely a good workout.

Tara said...

I guess its because I wrote it a long time ago, but finally went back to insert pictures and posted it yesterday.