Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rumor is I got new running shoes

I spent the last week deliberating over some new shoes. I wore a couple of different pairs around the house every day and at the church for aerobics and basketball.

Finally I decided on these...

Pretty cool, right? I thought about getting the bright yellow version, but they were a bit too intimidating for me (although the young women in the stake were huge fans at basketball. Hopefully they'll like these just as much, but probably not).

I even wore them to Wal Mart. So now its official, no going back.

The dilemma... now that I have good new running shoes, do I have to start running?

I'm afraid to voice this publicly, but I think I will try my hand at the Freedom Run 5k this summer. I swore I would never do it again, but maybe I'll try.

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Go for it Tar!

Lisa said...

Good running shoes will change your life! At least, they make a big difference. You could totally do the Freedom 5k, you're one of the toughest girls I know! All the same, don't do it unless you really want to . . . I've never run in a race and I still get lots of good use from my running shoes.