Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter Egg hunt

Happy Easter from the Blumer kids!

I spy the last Easter egg that didn't get found. Can you?


Paige was hoping that the Easter bunny would give her more of a challenge than the easy neighborhood egg hunt. Must have worked because it took longer than 5 minutes to find every egg. The kids had a great time running around the backyard. It took a while for Cody to get the hang of it. He of course, had to open and eat each egg he came across. And he was only happy if he had one egg in each hand as he ran around. :)

8 comments:

Tasha said...

um... no I don't see it. And now my brain hurts. Is this an April Fool's joke!?

Emily said...

Do you give hints?

Tara said...

It's very small in the picture and it's the same color as the thing it's hiding on.

Emily said...

My eyes are watering.... I give. I see a few roundish things, in the crack of the cement, a rock looks suspiciously off-colored... but there is nothing that I can say with confidence: That is an egg.

Tara said...

I didn't mean to hurt your eyes. Try one more time. Its shiny and silver.

Emily said...

I found it! Even before I saw your hint!!! I had to blow up the picture really big.

Emily said...

Nice one....

Tara said...

:)