Thursday, October 14, 2010

Letter M


Ashby's preschool was at our house this week.
We had a Monster Mash.

Everyone decorated paper bag Masks.
We played Musical Chairs and practiced making monster growls.

We decorated the letter M with marshmallows and frosting
But first we had melons for a snack.


The kids filled up water bottles decorated with tissue paper and modge-podge
with beans and rice to make maracas.


We used all different instruments to make music.

We also read "There's a Monster at the end of this Book", and practiced writing the letter M.
I think it was a successful preschool day.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

AH, Monster at the End of This Book...I love that one!!!

Buell Fam said...

Aubrey had a ball! I'm gonna have to get her that book, because she told me all about it that night. I had it as a kid and loved it too!

Tina said...

Yes, I too LOVE that book!! Great story!
What a fun idea and I'm sure the kids just loved it!