Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rumor is we got away


Brian and I have been married for nine years. It's been a really good nine years, but man, we were ready for a get-away. It was our first two-night weekend away from any kind of responsibilities - mainly kids.

We spent the weekend in Park City while the Palmers took care of our 3 little ones. Thank you Tasha and Greg!!

We enjoyed beautiful
scenery, good food, swimming, shopping, watching movies, sleeping in and just being together. It was soooooo nice! I can't wait to do it again.

3 comments:

Tina said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time!! I love your hair!!!
Hope it doesn't take you nine years to do it again. Now you know how it feels so it will be more like a yearly thing huh?

Tasha said...

You are so photogenic Tara!

We loved having your kids. I'm so glad you had a good time and that it worked out. Can't wait for our turn! :)

Tanya Leigh said...

Congratulations you two! You're beautiful!