Sunday, May 1, 2011

Now I know

I really love the look of the long, flowing loose curls that everyone seems to be doing with their hair these days. I think its gorgeous. So, for about the last year I have been growing out my hair to get to the point that I could enjoy some long, smooth, shiny curls for myself. Well, I haven't been very happy about the whole process. I decided that for Mother's Day I wanted to get my hair cut. So yesterday I did it. I cut off about 7 inches and now I finally feel like myself again. Now I know that I am not a long hair kind of girl. I feel much happier and more free. I actually felt like clicking my heels on the way out of Fantastic Sams.

4 comments:

The Wizzle said...

I felt exactly that way after I cut mine off again two summers ago! I grew it out, but I just didn't like it. I am a short hair lady and I'm okay with that. Glad your haircut made you happy. <3

Anonymous said...

:-( I didn't get to see you with long hair.

Kendra

Tasha said...

Oh darn Tar. I keep going back and forth as well. It's taken me soooooo long and I feel like I'm almost there, but I just don't see how I could possibly stand it much longer. I was hoping to keep it long for the reunion. But man oh man. You've got me scissor hungry now.

Emily said...

Yey! One less reason to sigh.